Home Forums Browse Thread Thread

Thread: Special events, concerts & parties / Lets party!

Lets party!

Hey let's party!

I've written a short article about the cool street party on Nettlton Road that happened last weekend. It's time that we as a co-op started doing some social events. It would be great to do something like a street party, but for the moment let's start off with something small like going bowling maybe?

Please visit the Poll section off the site to cast your vote on the three options given, or leave any suggestions here for ideas about Three Boroughs social events.

-- 19/07/2013 21:54:57: post edited by willis.

Re: Lets party!

I forgot to add in my above post that I was handed a flyer "Introducing party in the park”. This leaflet  asked if any groups wanted to get involved in a community party happening on the 14th September 2013 in Fordham Park.

My curiosity is piqued. Will it be an effort to resurrect the legendary Fordham park, “you can’t kill the spirit” festivals of yesteryear?

There is a contact email address, so I’m going to bring this up at the next mc meeting on Monday, and ask if the Co-op should make some enquiries.

Re: Lets party!

Bowling is a great idea! Fun for all. It gets my vote and I hope I can meet more members of the

Co-op.